Today’s card was created using the Darling Label Punch Box from the 2018 Annual Catalog. This punch box is a must-have! The kit includes the Darling Label 6-piece photopolymer stamp set, a clear block, Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy Stampin’ Spots, the Darling Label Punch (exclusive to this kit), and the beautiful tin (8″ x 8″ x 3″).
The color challenge this month was definitely a challenge for me! The colors were Mango Melody (new color), Melon Mambo, Pool Party, and Whisper White. The Mango Melody was the struggle because all I had was the paper! I’m placing my order today for the new ink pad colors!! I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from a sample card that you can find on page 44 of the catalog.
- Cut a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the front of your card base.
- Rub Embossing Buddy across scraps of Whisper White Cardstock to prevent extra powder from sticking to your project.
- Stamp “hello” 5 times using the VersaMark pad.
- Add Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder to 1 of the images and White Stampin’ Emboss powder to the rest. Flick cardstock to remove any extra powder.
- Heat-set the embossing powder on all stamped images with the Heat Tool.
- Punch to punch out each of the embossed images using the Darling Label Punch.
- Using the Aqua Painter and either ink from the Stampin’ Pads or ink refills color the around the “hello” on the white embossed images (3 Melon Mambo, 1 Pool Party)
- Cut a piece of Pool Party Cardstock 2″ x 5 1/4″ and a piece of Mango Melody 3/4″ x 3″. Punch one end of each piece using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere the 3 Melon Mambo “hello”s down the left side of the card front using mini dimensionals.
- Wrap the Mango Melody banner around the larger Pool Party banner. Adhere back with liquid glue and front with dimensionals. Use liquid glue to adhere the gold “hello” to the Mango Melody banner.
- Using a 10″ piece of Baker Twine tie a small bow around the Pool Party banner.
- Adhere the Pool Party banner to the right side of the card front and the Pool Party “hello” to the Pool Party banner using dimensionals.
- Embellish with Pearl Basic Jewels