Today’s card is a card I cased from a fellow demonstrator. The original card used a retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I didn’t have so I changed it up a little bit. You can see that card below. I love the Peaceful Deer stamp set. Not only are there several cute deer images, it also has some great tree images and sentiments! Be sure to check that out below too! I also used the Deer Builder punch that coordinates with 3 of the images in the stamp set. I ended up using a sentiment from the Hope & Peace stamp set that fit perfectly in the Label Me Lovely punch.
Check out the cutting instructions below so that you can make your own card using this layout. If you don’t have the same products that I used, you can use any DSP, image, and sentiment that you have to make a card similar to mine! Happy card-making!!
- Evening Evergreen: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Soft Succulent: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Cherry Cobbler: 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- DSP: 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″; 1″ x 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla scrap for sentiment
- Crumb Cake & Early Espresso scraps for Deer