I haven’t done a color challenge in awhile so I was excited to get back at it! And these colors are so beautiful!! The colors for the month of June are Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, and Coastal Cabana. I think these colors look amazing together and you can create so many different types of cards with them. If you give these colors a try, please share your creation with me. I would love to see what you come up with.
I chose to use one of my favorite sets…Artistically Inked. This set coordinates with the Artistic Dies too! I did choose to use the dies but I also made a simple version of this card not using the dies for those that may not have a die cut machine. I hope you enjoy them both!
- Coastal Cabana: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″(2); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″; 3/8″ x 2 3/4″; scraps for flowers & leaves
- Fold Coastal Cabana in half to make card base. Adhere one white 4″ x 5 1/4″ layer to the inside and one to the card front.
- Use watercolor stamp to stamp background in Coastal Cabana on the 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ layer. Adhere to white layer on front.
- Stamp 3 large flowers and 4 sets of leaves on white cardstock. When stamping the large flowers, stamp off once on scrap paper before stamping on white cardstock. Stamp flower center full on using Flirty Flamingo. Stamp sentiment on white strip.
- Die cut flowers and leaves and adhere on card front as shown. Use mini dimensionals to adhere sentiment.