I can’t believe it’s already March and time for another Color Challenge!! I was so excited to see these colors because I have been wanting to design some cards using the Thanks A Bunch stamp set from the most recent Sale-A-Bration promotion (which has now ended). I knew these colors would be perfect for this set! The colors this month are Parakeet Party, Garden Green, and Pumpkin Pie. Even if you don’t have the Thanks A Bunch stamp set, you can use one that you already have to create a card of your own using this same layout!
Please enjoy my simple card recipe with measurements that you will find below. I hope it helps you to create your own version of my card. Please share if you give this color combo a try. I would love to see what you create!
Simple Card Recipe:
- Thick Basic White base: 4 1/4″ x 11″; scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″; embossed with Cane Weave 3D embossing folder; glue to front of card base
- Pumpkin Pie: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic White: Cut using the 3rd largest Deckled Rectangle die (about 3″ x 4 1/4″); stamp image as shown using all color challenge colors; glue to Pumpkin Pie layer
- Garden Green: Cut using the smallest Deckled Rectangle die; stamp saying in Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder
- Tie white twine around Garden Green label several times and tie in a bow as shown; glue label to image piece as shown
- Use dimensionals to adhere this piece to front of card
** Tip: When inking the Garden Green Leafy stamp, don’t put ink on the whole stem. It will be too long and you will have a green line going down your carrot!Product List