- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half for card base.
- Cut 2 Basic White cardstock pieces to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and glue one piece to the inside of card.
- Emboss second white piece with the Brick and Mortar folder and glue to the front of card.
- Die cut the flower pieces and butterfly in Basic Black and the label and flower center in Basic White.
- Glue the flowers to the front as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment on the label and attached it and the butterfly with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I couldn’t decide if I liked the Basic Black or the Basic White card base best so I made both! Let me know in the comments which you like best. Everyone that comments will be entered into a drawing to win a card kit for this black & white card! I made a few extra cards using the other die pieces that I didn’t end up using. I think they turned out pretty good too but I like the other flowers best!
Thank you so much for joining me for the NC Demos Blog Hop today! I hope you have enjoyed the cards I shared with you. Be sure to continue hopping along for lots more inspiration. You won’t be disappointed! Next up is Toni. Click the link below to see her post. I know it will be awesome!
August Blog Hoppers:
Amazing cards and great ideas thanks
Thank you Tina!
This is a great die set to use for a black and white layout! I love silhouette cards. We’ll done 😊
Thank you Toni! I thought these dies would be great too!
Your cards are always so beautiful, but these are exceptional!
Thank you! 💜
Fantastic cards, Tonya! So clean and elegant! I love them all, but think the black cardbase is my favorite. Great Job! Thank you SO much for hoping along with us!
Thanks Tracie! This was a really fun theme!
Thank you! It was so fun to make!
Tonya I love your card so clean and simple, my favorite style.
Thank you! I do love clean and simple cards too. Need to do more like that!