- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half for card base.
- Cut 2 Basic White cardstock pieces to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and glue one piece to the inside of card.
- Emboss second white piece with the Brick and Mortar folder and glue to the front of card.
- Die cut the flower pieces and butterfly in Basic Black and the label and flower center in Basic White.
- Glue the flowers to the front as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment on the label and attached it and the butterfly with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I couldn’t decide if I liked the Basic Black or the Basic White card base best so I made both! Let me know in the comments which you like best. Everyone that comments will be entered into a drawing to win a card kit for this black & white card! I made a few extra cards using the other die pieces that I didn’t end up using. I think they turned out pretty good too but I like the other flowers best!
Thank you so much for joining me for the NC Demos Blog Hop today! I hope you have enjoyed the cards I shared with you. Be sure to continue hopping along for lots more inspiration. You won’t be disappointed! Next up is Toni. Click the link below to see her post. I know it will be awesome!
August Blog Hoppers: