Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop for June! This month is a Dice Design Challenge! What is a Dice Design Challenge? It’s when five dice are rolled to determine the elements for us to include in our project! So much fun!! The projects for this month should include: an In Color, layering, at least one embellishment, a fun fold and a masculine theme! I’m so glad you have joined me and the other NC Stampin’ Up! demonstrators as we share our projects using these 5 elements! I just can’t wait to see everyone’s projects this month!
I decided that I wanted to use the Gone Fishing stamp set & dies to make my card this month. I also used a little bit of the Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper. I had so much fun creating with these products and I can’t wait to make more cards. I have so many ideas in my head!!
Here’s a list of the Five Elements and how I included them in my card:
- In Color: I used one of my new favorite In Colors, Boho Blue. You can see a little bit of it in the DSP but I also stamped one of the fishing flies in Boho Blue ink.
- Layering: I layered the front of my card with pockets for the fishing vest.
- Embellish: I embellished my card with some Brushed Metallic Dots for the buttons on the vest as well as all the different hooks and fishing gear in the pockets!
- Fun Fold: Of course my Fun Fold is the special fold made to look like a fishing vest.
- Masculine: This card does have a masculine theme but if you know any ladies that like to fish, this card would be perfect for them too!
Thank you so much for joining me for the NC Demos June Blog Hop this evening! I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you. Be sure to continue hopping along for a lot more inspiration! I know you won’t be disappointed! Next up is Jo Anne. Click the link below to see her post. She always has an awesome project to share!