The theme for the NC Demo’s October Blog Hop is “Know When to Fold ‘Em”! That means the projects you will see along the hop will have some kind of fancy fold. It could be a card, box, bag, or tag…as long as it’s folded!!
I’ve been creating with the Tea Boutique bundle and suite this past week and decided to make a Fun Fold card with it too! I enjoyed making this fun fold and hope you enjoy it too! I’m looking forward to seeing what the other NC Demos come up with for this theme. Come hop along for some Fancy Fold inspiration!
This fun fold starts with a regular size card base and I love that! No need for a lot of extra paper or a waste of any paper either! Win-win!! The card recipe below gives you all the dimensions and instructions on how to make this card yourself! If you don’t have this bundle, you can use what you have at home and create something similar. If you absolutely love this bundle like I do, there are links below to purchase the products I used.
- Petal Pink: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″); 2 3/4″ x 4″ (for scalloped die)
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (insert); extra pieces for stamped images; 1/4″ x 2 3/16″ (sentiment)
- Tea Boutique DSP: 2″ x 5 3/8″
- Fold Petal Pink in half at score line and fold back the opposite direction at other score line.
- Glue white insert to the inside of the card base. Glue DSP strip to the front panel that was folded back.
- Stamp striped teacup in Sweet Sorbet, greenery in Garden Green, and flowers in Crushed Curry inks. Die cut all pieces.
- Stamp sentiment on small white strip in Sweet Sorbet ink.
- Cut 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ scalloped die from Petal Pink. Center and glue to the DSP panel. (*Be sure to only put glue on the left side).
- Glue greenery to the top, backside of tea cup and flowers to the top of greenery. Glue sentiment strip to bottom of scalloped piece. Adhere teacup piece using dimensionals.
- Add pearls!
Thank you so much for joining me for the NC Demos Blog Hop today! I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you. Be sure to continue hopping along for lots more Fancy Fold inspiration. You won’t be disappointed! Next up is Toni. Click the link below to see her post. I know it will be awesome!