The card I am sharing with you today uses a stamp set from the limited time Snowflake Showcase. This showcase includes two stamp sets, a set of beautiful snowflake dies, white velvet paper, and some snowflake trinkets. These products can be purchased separately but you will want them all!! I have listed each of the products below. Click on any image to be taken directly to my online store. Remember these products will only be available for a limited time. Sales period is November 1-30, 2018.
For this particular card, I only used the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set. I just love the “snowflake tree” in this set and that is what I used as my focal point. Some of my favorite Stampin’ Up! colors are Bermuda Bay and Pool Party and I thought they would look really pretty with the snowflakes in this set. I added the Real Red to add a pop of color. I also used a small strip of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Festive Farmhouse pack. You can find that in the Holiday Catalog. I thought the Grey Granite in that DSP looked great with the other colors in my card.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. This is your card insert. Adhere this piece to the inside of your card base.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, run this piece through the Big Shot. This will be your card front.
- Cut a strip of Real Red cardstock to 1 1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut a strip of the DSP to 3/4″ x 4″. (I used the star & the woodgrain sheets in Gray Granite for this). Adhere this strip to the Real Red strip and glue to your card front.
- Cut another piece of Whisper White cardstock to 2 1/2″ x 4″. Stamp base of Christmas tree using Gray Granite to bottom of this piece.
Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, align and adhere this piece to your card front.
- Cut a 3″ x 4″ piece of Pool Party. Swipe with Embossing Buddy and stamp tree using the Versamark Pad. Cover with clear Stampin’ Emboss powder, shake off excess and use Heat Tool to set. Randomly add pearls to tree and glue this to the Whisper White piece right above the tree base.
- Stamp “Joy” using Real Red ink to a scrap of Whisper White and punch out using the 1 1/4″ circle punch and glue or use dimensionals to add to the top of the tree.
More inspiration using the Snowflake Showcase: